Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Louder

I am currently running on an incredibly low amount of sleep. I have no idea what’s going to happen to me as a result, except that I’ll definitely take a nap for lunch, and will be sleeping again when I get home later on.I just read about some more uprising, or whatever in Haiti. It’s sad, but I can only understand the flaws in it now. Only after leaving, and looking at it from the outside can I see what’s wrong with the whole movement. I don’t think that the protest per se it wrong, but the way they go about in doing it. “Unless they give us a result today, we are going to burn this country down”. Ignorance has never been louder, it’s freaking awesome. Burning your own country down, I mean, that’s only going to make you poorer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home