Thursday, January 26, 2006

Replay

After 24 hours I am back in the same place, it’s like I never left, it’s like fucking magic.

How is it I made it this far? I should have been dead by now, all those obstacles and I am still here. I guess I don’t have a choice but to succeed now, I mean anything else is unacceptable. That’s why I can’t complain about the long hours, the sold memories, and the dying fun. I am one of the “chosen one” whether I want to admit it or not. I say that I am one of many because there are so many with similar lives out there. I just have to keep reminding myself of that fact, and everything will fall into place. I’ll know to be more patient, more forgiving, more humble, less arrogant, less demanding, and happier.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah yes, you were chosen to succeed, and in that, i know you will, despite the countless hours you must spend in dedication and self-discipline...it is for something worthwhile: your life, your happiness, your security. i too feel caught up in the day-in-day-out lack of a life flurry, but its for a higher purpose, to put us on a higher path of existence right? we cannot doubt that the reasons and rewards will reveal themselves soon enough. all my best...kisses...

Mon Jan 30, 06:26:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home