Thursday, February 16, 2006

Chair, Joe

It’s about time for me to get my ass out of this chair. Out of this chair my ass will go. Ass out of chair, it’s a must. Yep, any moment now, any moment… yep it’s going to be right about now. There it is, I did it, fucking awesome.

You can’t fake realness. Joe, the guy who cleans the office, is the realest guy I know here. No tact, not bull shit, straight shooter, like warm discharge in the palm of your hand.

‘What’s good Joe?’
‘Straight, straight!’
‘You are a hard worker Joe’
‘Danm right, the other chick was here and did nothing. I had to ask her ‘Are you going to move your black ass and do some work?’’
That was in an office setting, as loud as he could. He is my new favorite guy, at least for this week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is great stuff... think joe seems like a really cool guy, tell him i said whats up...hope all is well with you..catch you soon. kisses

Sat Feb 25, 01:03:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home